The name Indonesia derives from the Latin Indus, meaning "India", and the Greek nesos, meaning "island".The name dates to the 18th century, far predating the formation of independent Indonesia.In 1850,

Friday, April 4, 2008

Live life today!

I love Podcasting - here's why.

It brings me a new audience from existing content.

More people - more sales - minimal effort.

Now I'm not so crazy about the word "podcasting". I think it
connotates needing to have technical know-how.

But the fact of the matter is, podcasting is nothing more than
having your own audio "show", and it is a GREAT way to build
loyalty AND get traffic to your site!

When we launched "The Next Internet Millionaire" Podcast, we made
the Top Ten in iTunes in less than 72 minutes.

Less than 72 minutes!

How did we do that?

Meet my Podcasting Secret Weapon... Paul Colligan

Want to know what Paul did to help me launch my show to the top ten?

Paul will be sharing some of his secrets Wednesday night on a
teleseminar.

This teleseminar is $99 for the general public...

But I spoke with Paul and convinced him to let my readers in at a
substantial discount.

You ready for this?

You can get in for just $20!

http://www.JoelLovesPodcasting.com

Alex Mandossian is Paul's partner in this effort, so you know the
content is going to be first rate.

The Ask Joel Comm Video Series is also being released as a video
Podcast. I expect the same results.

And I love watching it on my iPhone.

Paul is behind that launch as well.

Training from the best for $79 off.

It doesn't get much better than this.

Check it out because the call happens on Wednesday, April 2nd and
you don't want to miss it.

Live life today!

Joel

P.S. - Have you noticed that I am making more videos lately? Pay
attention because there is a very good reason for it. :-)

http://www.JoelLovesPodcasting.com

InfoMedia, Inc., 1151 Eagle Dr. Ste. 325, Loveland, CO 80537, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TOxMbMystCxMDOwMbEwstEa0zEzM7BxsHA==

No comments: